Raspberry and Hazelnut Cake (Gluten Free)
- 150g butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups hazelnut meal (or crushed hazelnut)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup raspberries
- Baking tray (20 cm square tin)
- Baking paper
- Icing sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla essence until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one.
- Mix hazelnut and baking powder into creamed mixture.
- Add milk to creamed mixture and mix until well combined.
- Using a wooden spoon stir in raspberries.
- Pour mixture into the baking tray.
- Put in preheated oven and cook for 35-40 minutes (or until cake springs back when touched)
- Cool on a wire rack. When cool sprinkle with icing sugar and eat.