Raspberry Muffins (Gluten free option)
- 2 cups flour (or Gluten free flour)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 25g butter (melted)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup raspberries
- Muffin cases
- Muffin tin
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Combine all the ingredients (except the raspberries) in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix raspberries into mixture.
- Put muffin cases into muffin tin. Spoon muffin mixture into the muffin cases.
- Place muffin tin into oven and cook for 20-30 minutes (or until muffins are golden brown on top)
The 1 cup of raspberries can be replaced with 1 cup of chocolate chips, blueberries or other fruit.
For chocolate muffins replace 2 tablespoons of flour with 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
For an extra treat: you can use ½ cup raspberries (or your favourite fruit) and ½ cup chocolate (white, milk or dark).
Basically you can use any flavour you choose.